Data Action remains executing and never ended.
The user can see a message saying "Target version 'public. Actual' is already used for step(s)".
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.9
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open your story
2) Execute the Data Action
The reason is that there is Version conflict like the Target version (Actual) is being used in a RESULTLOOLUP in a step "DATA(...) = RESULTLOOKUP([d/Account]="Receivable",[d/Version]="Actual",[d/Cluster]="#") ".
It is only supportable to define a version dimension in RESULTLOOKUP, while a public version in edit mode.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , DA , execute , trigger , formula , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem