- Labour welfare fund for Punjab State are calculated incorrectly
- LWF for Punjab are calculated wrong i.e. Rs.25 for Employee and Rs.50 for Employer
- /3W1 and /3W2 wage types are not correct for Punjab
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HINCALC0, PC00_M40_CALC, LWF, Labor Welfare Fund, /3W1, /3W2, V_T7INU5, LWF Punjab, 40LWFHRY0 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.