- Labour welfare fund for Punjab State are calculated incorrectly
- LWF for Punjab are calculated wrong i.e. Rs.25 for Employee and Rs.50 for Employer
- /3W1 and /3W2 wage types are not correct for Punjab
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HINCALC0, PC00_M40_CALC, LWF, Labor Welfare Fund, /3W1, /3W2, V_T7INU5, LWF Punjab, 40LWFHRY0 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.