- Offboarding Task Due Date is not based on Last Working Date
- Offboarding Task Due Date is Based on Termination Date
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Terminate a candidate in EC
- Put Termination Date, and Last Working Date
- See Offboarding tasks that were created for the candidate
- Due Date is based on Termination Date
- Offboarding tasks calculations will be done based on Termination Date only
- We set the due date for different tasks for example, due 2 days before termination date
- Admin Center > Manage Onboarding 2.0 and Offboarding 2.0 Tasks
- Offboarding Programs > Select and Edit a Task
- When you click Required Yes > Due Date will display
- There you can set for example termination date = 4th of May Last Working Day Equal 1st of May due to holidays.
- You can set Due Date to be 3 Days before Due Date keeping in mind that Due Date is based on Termination Date.
Offboarding Tasks, Due Date, Onboarding 2.0, Offboarding Programs, Termination Date, Last Working Day , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OFP , Offboarding 2.0 , How To