While using the web service to confirm a logistics task the system displays the response XML message as Saved Successfully. However, when you check the task in the UI you can see that the quantities are not saved.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Execute the web service ManageSiteLogisticsTaskIn.
- The response XML message displays the message <Saved Successfully>.
When you check the task that you confirmed via the above XML in the system you can see that the task is not confirmed.
You have not scoped Automatic Identification and needs to be checked for task confirmation via web service.
Follow the below given steps to scope Automatic Identification in your system.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the relevant Implementation Project and choose Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the third step Scoping.
- Under the element Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics expand Task Management and Automation.
- Select the option Automatic Identification by marking the checkbox against it.
- Choose Next, review and confirm the Implementation Project.
Once the above step is done you will be able to confirm your logistics tasks via web service.
web service task not confirmed, successful message for task confirmation via API, API task confirmation, web service for put away task, web service for pick task, put away task web service not confirmed, pick task web service not confirmed, ByD API task confirmation issue, ByD API task confirmation error. , KBA , web service task not confirmed , api task confirmation , successful message for task confirmation , web service for pick task , web service for put away task , put away task web service not confirmed , byd api task confirmation error , byd api task confirmation issue , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem