- Chart data is not refreshed in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) mobile application
- The story has table and chart which is based on BW live connection. When refresh the data with different variables, the data in table is refreshed but the chart is not.
- If only place a chart in the story then the refresh works fine
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8
- SAP Analytics Cloud mobile IOS app 2.67
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.