The word "for" in Recruiting Approvals does not follow the correct locale
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Set your language as Czech (for example)
2. Create a requisition in Czech language
3. Once the requsiition is created, proxy as the next approver
4. Change to a different language for next approver (Ex: change to Serbian)
5. Check the To-Do List
4. the word "for" has not been translated
These title information are retrieved by OracleFormDAO.getSubjectMetaDataInBatch. An update is needed to be done via the engineering team to fix the case.
Kindly create an Support case to help you on this case. On the Support Case, kindly provide the following:
- Company ID
- Data Center
- User Support Access
- Reproducible Steps
- Screenshot of the discrepant locale for the word "for"
Support will gather all the necessary information and will create a document for the engineering team for them to fix the code change from the backend.
To do list, Recruiting Approvals, Requisition, INC0036006 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem