- Rehire scenario is not calculating the /3OL and /405 wage types.
- After applying the Budget Notes 2020-21 as per SAP Note 2895025 FAQ on Budget 2020 and uploading the tax option (Infotype 588 subtype 0008) as "Old Regime", calculation of section 24 deductions (deductions u/s 24) when running payroll for multiple EEs is coming incorrect which is correct when the payroll is run for a single employee.
- /3OL Deds S24 (Maximum Limit) is not generated when running with multiple PERNR's.
- S24 deduction not considered in payroll.
- Exemptions are considered even when New Tax Regime is selected for an employee and also calculating the standard deduction.
- When we select New tax Regime system, Exemptions U/S 10 and also the Standard deduction should not be calculated.
- Calculations as per new slabs are not happening for the new tax regime.
- Wage type /405 not generating in the payroll, after implementing Budget Changes
- Tax option as maintained in IT588 subtype 0008 not getting considered in payroll.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ININI, /405, Tax Regime, New Regime, Old Regime, /3OL, /3O9, Rehire, Rehired, Rehiring , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.