The Rounding Difference price component row is not shown in sales documents despite being set to be displayed in the Business Configuration activity "Configure Price Strategy" -> "Pricing Procedure".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
As an example we are using a Sales Order, but its applicable to all sales documents.
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Go to Sales Orders view.
- Select the Sales Order XZY. (XYZ represents the sales order ID)
- Edit and click on View All button.
- Navigate to Pricing and Invoicing tab.
The Rounding Difference row is not shown in the Item Pricing/Total Pricing table.
- Go to Business Configuration work cetner.
- Go to Overview.
- Navigate to Business Configuration activity "Configure Price Strategy" -> "Pricing Procedure".
The price component Rounding Difference is set to "Yes" or "Only if <> 0" in column Item Display/Total Display for Pricing Procedure "Standard Procedure" or "Standard Gross Procedure", as applicable.
The Rounding Difference is only available if the document currency is maintained to have a rounding precision value not equal to 1 on the most possible right position (according to the number of decimals) in the currency configuration.
The Rounding Value can be changed in the Business Configuration fine tuning activity “Currencies”.
Rounding; Differences; Price Component; Price Strategy; , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem