- You observe unexpected statement distributions in SAP HANA;
- SAP HANA is configured as multi-host system (distributed environment);
- Client distribution mode is set to default (statement);
- Execution plans exists on different hosts' SQL Plan Cache where tables are not located;
- SAP HANA Mini Check result shows a potential critical check for checkID M1164 - Unexpected distributed executions.
SAP HANA, platform edition
plan cache, m_sql_plan_cache, execution plan, host, wrong host, incorrect host, memory, distribution, statement, M1164, minichecks, SAP HANA, sap_hana, database, db, platform edition, hana1, hana2, 1.0, 2.0, M1164 , KBA , HAN-DB-CLI , SAP HANA Clients (JDBC, ODBC) , HAN-DB-ENG , SAP HANA DB Engines , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.