- Customer wants to remove existing translation in Legacy Picklist
- Although the Import says it was Successful, when you do an Export in Picklist Management, the translation that was removed stays the same.
SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Picklist Management
- Export All Picklist
- Delete a Translation for any existing Picklist and keep it with blank value
- Go back to Picklist Management page
- Import the updated Picklist
- The page says the Picklist Import was Successful.
- Do another export in Picklist Management
- The Translation that was previously removed stays the same as with previous value. Translation was not removed.
This is Expected behavior. Legacy Picklist does not support changing the value to null (blank) value on any Translations or Language once you have put a value there.
Deleting of translation is only possible on MDF picklist
Legacy Picklist, Remove Translation, Delete Translation, unable to remove translation in Picklist, Remove translation in Picklist, Delete Translation in Picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem