You wanted to know how to create a new approval condition field.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center
- Go to the Approval Processes view
- Select the an active Approval Process and click on Copy button
- Under Process Steps, click on Add Row button
- Select the recently created row and, under Conditions facet, click on Add Group button
- A new screen called Edit Condition will appear
- Notice that in the Field dropdown , desired field is not there
All the standard available condition fields will be there as default, you cannot directly add a new condition.
However you can create an extension field and then that extension field will automatically appear in the approval condition fields list.
You can either enter value in that extension field manually or take help of partners to help auto populate a desired value in to that extension field .
new condition,new condition field, could not find condition , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem