- During the integration of production orders the process stops and there is a related error message in post processing or the queue stops with status SYSFAIL.
- When converting planned order to production order by using "set conversion indicator" functionality in product view, production order number is not updated in product view and error message "Continuous I/O nodes does not allowed for sequence dependent setup activities" is shown in /SAPAPO/CPP for the corresponding order or in SCM inbound (/SAPAPO/OM_ERROR236).
- When trying to reconcile these orders in deltareport (/SAPAPO/CCR) error 166 is shown for them because the order could not be processed successfully in SCM inbound.
- The PPDS Optimizer runs are failing when using Conti IO settings.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- ERP System (release independent)
- SCM System (release independent)
- S4HANA (releases independent)
/SAPAPO/CIF166, /SAPAPO/CIF 166, production order, process order, planned order, conversion, production data structure, PDS, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR236, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR 236 , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU , Heuristics , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , SCM-APO-MD-PDS-EXP , Explosion for Order Creation , SCM-APO-OPT-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT-CCR-IP , In-House Production , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.