- HRA Exemption is not calculated when employee selects Old Tax Regime,after budget changes are applied with HRSP upgrade
- After HRSP Upgrade for Budget Changes, system does not calculate /4E4 wage type for Old Tax Regime
- HRA exemption not calculated by INHRA function for Old Regime
- If we select Old Regime in New Infotype 588, System is not calculating HRA Exemption.
- HRA Exemption is not calculated when employee selects Old Tax Regime
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
HINCALC0, PC00_M40_CALC, INMHR, HRA - When changed basis, /12M, /3MR, /3QP, /4E4, CL_HR_IN_MON_HRA, MHRA, PC2_IN18, PAYIN NATIONAL, PIN_BASIS, PIN_FAC01, PIN_FAC02, PIN_FAC03, PIN_MINEX, PCR INHM, HRPAYIN_IT, INAL, INN1, HINCMHRA, PC00_M40_MHRA , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.