The system has generated an intercompany Supplier Invoice, however, when opening the attached Customer Invoice form, the document opens with a watermark.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Search for the Invoice XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Intercompany Supplier Invoice).
- Click Edit.
- Click View All and navigate to the Attachments tab.
- Open the attached PDF file.
You are able to see a watermark in the document.
When Customer Invoice is sent as an attachment to the Supplier Invoice, preview is triggered and then attached. When preview is triggered according to the script in forms, a watermark is shown.
Currently it's not possible to change this behavior, however development team is planning on implementing this in a future release.
This is currently the system behavior.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Platform to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign
Intercompany, Supplier Invoice, Watermark, Customer Invoice, Attachment , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To