After an onboarding account refresh, the below error is received when a candidate accesses it, when it is accessed through Admin Center > Onboarding > Employee Portal or when accessed through SuperAdmin > Employee Portal.
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 16:16:47 GMT Connection: close
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
The error can be reproduced by doing the following steps:
- Admin Center > Onboarding > Employee Portal
- Superadmin > Employee Portal
- Access the url direclty: e.g https://ep-sales-onboarding8.sapsf.com/ONBPREM/[COMPANYID]
If the issue occurred after an Onboarding Account Refresh, there must have been some connection that was not properly established or just needs a little refresh.
For Customers: Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the necessary information below:
- Subject: KBA 2915804 - Connection: Close error received when accessing Onboarding Employee Portal - Onboarding 1.0
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-POR
May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access)
With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
For Implementation Partners
- Deactivate and reactivate Employee Portal in Superadmin > Features.
- Access the URL and issue is resolved.
Employee Portal, Connection: close, 404 Not Found, Post Onboarding Refresh issue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POR , Portal , Problem