You have a Customer Contract Invoice Request with the status as blocked and you have set the Invoice Cancellation to Keep invoice requests and the Contract is already cancelled.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Requests view.
- Select All Invoice Requests option from the Show dropdown list.
- Search for Customer Contract Invoice Request XYZ.(XYZ is the ID for Customer Contract Invoice Request)
- Customer Contract Invoice Request XYZ is showing with the status as Blocked.
You have set the invoice block in the Customer Contract XYZ(XYZ is the ID of the Customer Contract) and then requested for cancellation by selecting the option Keep invoice requests for Invoice Cancellation. Even after the contract is cancelled, the Contract invoice request will remain in the status Blocked. And as the Contract is completed, the block remains and cannot be removed. Hence, no more changes can be made.
This is a system behavior.
Contract Invoice Request blocked; , KBA , contract invoice blocked , customer contract invoice request , blocked* , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem