The Fiscal year time dimensions list the incorrect periods in WFA
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Workforce Analytics
- Choose any measure with data for desired timeframe
- Select the time filter and choose the Fiscal years view
- Some of the quarter nodes will display the incorrect months.
Expected months for 2018 Q4 - 2019 Jan, 2019 Feb and 2019 March
Actual Months displayed for 2018 Q4 - 2018 Jan, 2018 Feb and 2018 March
Note that the data fetched would be correct, although the months displayed in the nodes wouldn't be.
This is a know bug when that surfaces when the Data start date is set to something other than the 1st of January
The issue has been fixed in the B2005 release.
Internal ticket number for reference only - WFA-21533
- The code changes have been applied already to Preview datacenters (Delivered on the 10th of April)
- They will be applied to Production datacenters on the 5th of June
Fiscal, Year, node, incorrect, measure, WFA, node, month, wrong, calendar year, January, start ,date, dimension, editor, data, factory, configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , Problem