When attempting to assemble or activate your custom solution in the Cloud Applications Studio, the below error message is shown:
The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))
- SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cloud Application Studio
- Open Respective Solution
- Go to Implementation Manager
- Click on Activate OR Assemble & Download
- Above error pops up
This might be a temprory issue which can be caused due to newly added artifacts are not in sync with the existing repository content.
This error message can be avoided by taking the following steps:
- Open the Solution Explorer Section
- Right-Click on the Solution Name.
- Click on Check and then click on Enable Background Mode.
- Click on Check and then click on Items and Runtime Objects.
You can also check the logs:
- Click on Check and then click on Display Logs.
- Resolve any error raised, if applicable.
PDI;Parameter;E_INVALIDARG;HRESULT , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SOL , ByDesign Studio Solution Explorer , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , How To