You are not able to see the tax amount details under GST columns when you preview the Delivery Note for a stock transfer order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- In the Show field, select All Outbound Deliveries by Selection option from the drop down.
- Search for the relevant Delivery ID.
- Select the Delivery ID and choose the Preview button.
- In the preview pdf of the delivery note, you could see that the system does not display tax amount details under GST columns.
You are transferring the stock from one state to another state (Interstate transfer) and IGST is applicable in this scenario.
You have not maintained Assessable Value in the material master date for respective Company and Business Residence (Ship-to and Ship-from loacations).
You need to follow below steps to maintain Assessable Value for the respective material:
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Products -> By Materials view.
- In the Show field, select All Materials by Selection option from the drop down.
- Search for the relevant material ID.
- Click on Edit and select View All tab.
- Go to the Valuation tab.
- Select teh respective Company and Business Residence.
- Enter Assessable Value amount.
Now you need to create new Stock Transfer Order to show the GST details in the delivery note.
GST Stock transfer, Interstate STO, GST details not are not showing in delivery note preview, Assessable value , KBA , gst india , interstate stock transfer order , gst details missing in delivery note , assessable value , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem