You have changed a Guaranteed Holiday into Non-Guaranteed Holiday using the Business Configuration Activity Maintain Holiday Calendar.But, the system is not saving the changes.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center and select Overview.
- In the Activity list, Select Working Day Calendar and then the link Maintain an existing holiday calendar.
- Select your Holiday Calendar and navigate to the Section Select Holidays.
- Choose your Guaranteed Holiday and select Edit.
- Change the Holiday from Guaranteed to Non Guaranteed and then review and confirm the changes.
- Now, Go the link Maintain an existing holiday calendar again and check whether the changes are reflected.
- You can see that the Holiday is still a Guaranteed Holiday.
You cannot change the Guaranteed Holiday to Non Guaranteed Holiday. If the Holiday was already used in the Employee Times, you have to delimit the Holiday to previous year and then you have to create a new Holiday for the Current year.
- Go to the Activity Working Day Calendar in the Business Configuration and then Choose the link Maintain an existing holiday calendar.
- Select your Holiday Calendar and then go to the section Select Holidays.
- In the list of Selected Holidays, You will have the option to edit the column Valid From Year and Valid To Year.
- Suppose, if you want the Holiday to be changed from 2020, Change the Validity of the Old Holiday to 2019 by changing the Valid To Year column.
- Now, Create a new Non Guaranteed Holiday with the same name and set Valid From Year to 2020.
- In this case, the same holiday will be Non Guaranteed from the year 2020.
- A correction run is required, if the calendar changes are not in place.
- The results can be verified by looking at the work schedules on the Employee's Time files.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Holiday Calendar, Employee Time, Working Day Calendar , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem