You have booked time under a Time Type for the current year but in the Account Postings under Employee Times, it shows Bookable From and Bookable To in the future year.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Employees View
- Search for the Employee and click on Edit
- Navigate to Employee Times
- Select the required entry
- Under Details : Account Postings show Bookable From and Bookable To in the future year
The cause for the issue is that the Posting Type is not defined for the Time Accounts in the fine tuning activity for Time Types.
Please follow the below steps :
- In the relevant fine tuning activity for Time Types under Business Configuration, select the Posting Type as one of the option (Accrual or Deduction) for those Time Accounts where the time is posting in future year
- Run Administrative day closure run for all employees
After this, time will be posted to respective Time Accounts based on Bookable From and To.
Account postings, Time Types, Posting type, Bookable From, Bookable To, future year , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem