- Clicking the "Reset to Default" button, unable to save due to error "Fixed column requires width in pixels".
- Clicking the "Reset to Default" button, the Displayed Columns width row values become blank.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
"Reset to Default", Personalization, Fixed columns, Width, message class BSP_DLC_TOOLS # 072 , KBA , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.