How to use Expert Chat for Cloud Application Studio.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
When to use Expert Chat for Cloud Application Studio:
- You need a quick clarification on a specific Cloud Application Studio error.
- You have searched for KBAs on a technical/functional Cloud Application Studio error and could not find a resolution. Where the issue is clear to the expert, the expert can provide a resolution within the expert chat session. If the issue requires back end access, the expert will convert the chat to an incident.
When to use other Support Channels for Cloud Application Studio:
- If you want a detailed explanation about specific Cloud Application Studio behavior, please use the Schedule an Expert channel.
- If you have a consulting query, please use the SAP Community Questions & Answers. Here you can also check out our collections of Developer and Partner blogs.
- If you feel the issue requires a detailed analysis or you know it will require a back end correction, please open an incident keeping the appropriate priority definition in mind. Further information in See Also section below.
2706322 - What is Support – What is Consulting: Cloud Solutions
2213344 - Starting an Expert Chat with SAP Support [video]
2883205 - Priority Definitions for Cloud Application Studio Incidents
My Support / Product Support / Expert Chat
Partner Development Infrastructure, SDK, error, issue, schedule an expert, community, consulting, experts, PDI , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , How To