- Inventory record is partially counted and recount is activated for the counted item.
- When a recount is activated, LI11N only creates a partial recount of the bins that have have been selected for recount.
- It seems no longer possible to count and clear the remaining uncounted items (or change existing counts in LI12N).
- Items left in active inventory process (stock possibly blocked).
- Bin still in counted status.
- Unable to complete inventory documents.
- An Inventory document cannot be cleared unless it has been activated.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Physical Inventory Count, recount, partial count, LI11n, LI11, linv-nvers, nvers, LINV, LINK, NVERS, NANUM, PHYSISCHEN BESTAND ANZAHL, Inventurzählung, Recuento de inventario físico, 库存盘点计数 , KBA , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.