- Inventory record is partially counted and recount is activated for the counted item.
- When a recount is activated, LI11N only creates a partial recount of the bins that have have been selected for recount.
- It seems no longer possible to count and clear the remaining uncounted items (or change existing counts in LI12N).
- Items left in active inventory process (stock possibly blocked).
- Bin still in counted status.
- Unable to complete inventory documents.
- An Inventory document cannot be cleared unless it has been activated.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Physical Inventory Count, recount, partial count, LI11n, LI11, linv-nvers, nvers, LINV, LINK, NVERS, NANUM, PHYSISCHEN BESTAND ANZAHL, Inventurzählung, Recuento de inventario físico, 库存盘点计数 , KBA , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.