n the SAP S/4HANA Cloud environment a custom 'Account Assignment Category' has been created. Yet when you create a Purchase Requisition via the APP 'Create Purchase requistions' the new 'Account Assignment Category' cannot be selected via the value help.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open APP 'Manage your solution' and find SSCUI 500173 Maintain Account Assignment Categories
- Create and save a new custom Account Assignment Category
- Open APP 'Create Purchase Requisition'.
- Create a Purchase Requisition entering the required master data and drill into the card and item level.
- Press the Value Help on the 'Account Assignment Category' field.
- The New 'Account Assignment Category' created is NOT available.
Currently only the following Account Assignment Categories are supported in APP 'Manage Purchase Orders':
- 'H' NonStock Sales
- 'C' Sales Order
- 'K' Cost Center
- 'P' Project
- 'S' Third-Party
- 'U' Unknown
- 'N' Network
- 'A' Asset
- 'F' Order
If you create a Purchase Requisition using the 'Create Purchase Requisition- Advanced' webgui tile all Account Assignment Categories will be available.
If you create a Purchase Requisition using the 'Manage Purchase Requisition Professional' tile all Account Assignment Categories will be available.
KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-REQ , Fiori UI for Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem