When You Click The Edit Icon For Time Entries Within A Ticket, The Date Field Is No Longer Visible
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Services workcenter.
- Open Tickets view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to the Time Entries tab/facet.
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
You notice that the Date field becomes hidden.
You have not enabled the second Date field property in adaptation panel for the Time Entries table. This controls whether the field is editable or not.
- Click user icon and Start Adaptation.
- Select the pencil icon for the Time Entries table.
- In the adaptation panel, enable the second Date field.
Date, Field, Time Entries, Ticket, Tickets, Services, Edit Mode, Edit, Pencil, Icon, Disappears, Disappeared, Removed, Missing, Visible , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-TE , Time Entry , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem