As a business user, you are not authorized to access Service Agent View under Business Partners work center.
When you add Sales Employee for a Opportunity, you find all Service Agents can be showed even you don't have access to any Service Agents.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Click on the Opportunity view.
- Open any Opportunity.
- Go to the Sales Team Facet.
- Click Add button and select Role "Sales Employee".
- Click on the value help to add a Sales Employee.
- You find all Service Agents can be showed.
This is the system standard behavior.
The value help for the sales employees shows internal and external employees. Therefore service agents are listed.
As a workaround, you can define a filter to exclude service agents.
Sales Employee; Service Agents;external employees; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To