- Cross-portlet rule is working via MSS action.
- Rule Trace shows that the rule was successfully executed.
- Expected changes is not appearing in Internal Hire page.
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central
- SAP Successfactors Employee Central Suite Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Click on Update User Information
- Click on Manage Pending Hires
- Select Onboarding
- Select any Internal Hire
- Do the necessary steps to execute the cross-portlet rule (assuming that the rule is onChange)
- Download the rule trace.
- Notice that the rule has been executed successfully
- Check the UI, no changes has been made.
Cross-portlet rule is currently not supported for Internal Hires.
Cross-portlet rule is currently not supported for internal hires will be supported and/or addressed on future release.
As of this moment, there is no confirmed release date to where it will be included but there is already an Enhancement opened for this: ECT-120935
internal hire, cross-portlet, rule, mph, MSS, Job info, rule trace, ECT-120935 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem