- How to determine if Onboarding 1.0 is needed.
- How to request for Onboarding 1.0.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
If you purchase or have purchased Onboarding, please know your system will be enabled with Onboarding 2.0., SAP SuccessFactors next-generation Onboarding solution providing unparalleled features and functionality.
While we hope you can enjoy the benefits Onboarding 2.0 will bring by leveraging the same data structure as Employee Central and the platform, we are aware Onboarding 2.0 does not yet have full functional parity. Below are some resources to help you determine if requesting Onboarding 1.0 is the best solution for your company currently.
Evaluating Whether Onboarding 1.0 is Required
- Onboarding 2.0 does not yet have full functional parity. Review this feature comparison.
- Compliance form support for USA and Canada not currently supported by Onboarding 2.0.
- Onboarding 1.0 does not yet have an established sunset date.
Next Steps to Activate Onboarding 1.0, If Required
- If you determine Onboarding 1.0 is required for you, please complete a support ticket and attach the Template for Requesting ONB 1.0 Provisioning when submitting your ticket.
- Review information presented in the Customer Community Innovation Alert.
- Be sure to review the benefits of Onboarding 2.0 within this blog.
- Information in the SAP Help Portal “Implementing Onboarding 2.0” guide may be helpful.
Have a Question?
If after reviewing the above resources you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for us to get back to you.
ONB 1.0,ONB 2.0,Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PRV , Provisioning Changes , How To