You Cannot See List Of Rules When Assigning Rule to Field
Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Contracts Workcenter.
- Open any Contract.
- Click on User Icon and Start Adaptation.
- Select a field and click on the Rule Link below it's Set as Visible property in the Adaptation Panel.
No Data is shown.
The rule needs to be first created within the same Business Object before you can apply it to a field.
In the Adaptation Panel:
- Drill all the way back to the Parent Level UI Component where you will see options Implementation, Description and UI View Area.
- Choose Implementation.
- You will have the option for Rules and Validations. Choose this and then click on Add Button.
- Here you can add your Rule and Apply. In this case, I have named the Rule TEST.
Next time you try to reproduce the issue, The created Rule will now appear when assigning Rule.
Rule, No Data, Assign, Add, Assignment, Property, Visible, Mandatory, Read Only , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , Problem