Sales Territory field in the Visit header is empty.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Visits work center.
- Go to Visits view.
- Select Visit ABC (ABC denotes Visit ID).
- The Sales Territory field is empty.
This can happen due to various reasons,
- If the Visit Account does not have any territory assigned.
- If the Visit has multiple territories assigned.
This is standard system behavior.
Try maintaining territory for your account and if you want to have multiple territories assigned to your visit owner then manual entry of territory is required.
Visit Territory, Sales Territory, Sales Territory blank. , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , How To