- How to change the tenant owner
- How to update the IT Contact
- Change the contact person for cloud tenants
- Change instance contact user
- Change Administrator access
- New administrator is needed
- Administrator access for cloud
- Previous administrator left the company
- Administrator is no longer available
- Transfer of cloud ownership
- Cloud Administrator does not have full access
- User is lacking authorizations in Cloud Cockpit
- User needs to perform admin tasks in SAP Cloud Platform
- Do s-user roles and authorizations carry over to other cloud applications they log into?
- How to change an important contact for cloud applications
- Initial S-User ID authorized to log into cloud cockpit application
This article is to help clear up confusion about important contacts in SAP ONE Support Launchpad as well as other cloud applications (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform cockpit, cloud cockpit, etc).
S-Users listed in My Important Contacts as Administrators or Technical Contacts do not give them special roles in other cloud applications they log into (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform cockpit, SAP Analytics Cloud Cockpit, etc).
S-User ID authorizations and important functions/roles listed in Launchpad's My Authorizations and Functions and My Important Contacts apply to SAP ONE Support Launchpad only as explained below:
Cloud Administrators, Super Administrators, and User Administrators
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad Administrators are listed in My Important Contacts
- Administrators are S-Users who have certain authorizations allowing them to perform tasks in SAP ONE Support Launchpad (e.g. Create S-User IDs in User Management , maintain Launchpad authorizations, maintain cloud email notifications)
- For more information on Administrators, see KBA 2492132 and the online help list of important functions
- IMPORTANT: Just because a S-User is listed as an Administrator in Launchpad does not give the user special access or roles within other cloud applications they log into1.
1Note: The only exception is the initial S-User who has access to SAP C/4HANA Cloud Cockpit is the Super Administrator.
Technical Contacts and Software Recipients
- S-Users who have been given special roles (Technical Contact/Software Recipient) for installation numbers are listed in My Important Contacts
- These installation roles are not used and should not be assigned to S-Users. If they are assigned to S-Users, the roles are ignored and not used.
- For more information and descriptions of important roles, see the online help list of important functions
- IMPORTANT: Just because a S-User is listed as a Technical Contact in Launchpad does not give the user special access or roles within other cloud applications they log into.
Who to contact for user questions....
- For questions/issues relating to special access or roles within cloud applications (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform cockpit, SAP Analytics Cloud Cockpit, etc), please log an incident under the relevent cloud team since user roles are maintained directly within the cloud applications (not SAP ONE Support Launchpad). For example, log an incident for the appropriate support team, such as:
- - For SAP Cloud Platform, use component BC-NEO-CIS
- For SAP Analytics Cloud, use component LOD-ANA
- For SuccessFactors, use component LOD-SF-PLT
- For SAP C/4HANA Cloud Cockpit, use component CEC-C4F-COP
- For questions/issues relating to authorizations and roles in SAP ONE Support Launchpad (only), log an incident under XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR.
If you were told to log an incident for XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR in order to gain access to cloud areas outside SAP ONE Support Launchpad, please include the cloud documentation link which indicates a Super Administrator/Cloud Administrator or Launchpad roles are needed for your case. It is also helpful to include the actual cloud link the S-User need to log into, including screenshots.
tenant owner , cloud owner , Super Admin , Super Administrator , Cloud Admin , Cloud Administrator , User Admin , User Administrator , provisioning , initial user , cloud users , onboarding , handover emails , login error , SAP Cloud Platform , SCP , HCP , CPI , SAP Analytics Cloud , SAC , https://account.hana.ondemand.com/cockpit/#/home/allaccounts , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , Problem