- HADR Cluster with the DR Node:
- site1 = Primary node (PR)
- site2 = Standby node (HA)
- site3 = DR node (DR)
- sap_failover PR, DR failed with the following msg:
- Task Failover - Failed with error message - Could not failover to the target site 'site3' with DR flag.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-On Option (HADR)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
sap_failover, DR node , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.