- HADR Cluster with the DR Node:
- site1 = Primary node (PR)
- site2 = Standby node (HA)
- site3 = DR node (DR)
- sap_failover PR, DR failed with the following msg:
- Task Failover - Failed with error message - Could not failover to the target site 'site3' with DR flag.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-On Option (HADR)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
sap_failover, DR node , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.