- After an ASE server was upgraded from ASE 16.0 SP03 PL07 to ASE 16.0 SP03 PL08,
- A deadlock was followed by 871 errors in the buffer manager, for example:
Error: 871, Severity: 20, State: 2
Process 206 is trying to release a latch on buffer 0x192d03f4348 (dbid: 19, pageno: 82) without holding a latch on the buffer.
- Rebooting ASE cleared these errors.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP141
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL08
- In-Memory Database (IMDB)
SQL871, CR821345, CR#821345, 821345 , KBA , latch , user defined temporary database , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.