- After an ASE server was upgraded from ASE 16.0 SP03 PL07 to ASE 16.0 SP03 PL08,
- A deadlock was followed by 871 errors in the buffer manager, for example:
Error: 871, Severity: 20, State: 2
Process 206 is trying to release a latch on buffer 0x192d03f4348 (dbid: 19, pageno: 82) without holding a latch on the buffer.
- Rebooting ASE cleared these errors.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP141
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL08
- In-Memory Database (IMDB)
SQL871, CR821345, CR#821345, 821345 , KBA , user defined temporary database , latch , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.