- PF calculation from april 2020 not coming correct, after Budget Changes 2020-21 SP upgrade
- Provident fund not calculated as expected
- PF Calculation happening on Gross Salary ( Except HRA ) After upgrade
- After SP upgrade ,Pf is calculated on Gross Salary instead of Basic Pay
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
wagetype,wagetypes,/3F1,/3FA,HINCALC0,EPF Basis, /111, Eligible Pay,/145,EPF,INEPF,/146 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.