- When logging on to the Web UI, and selecting a business role, the role fails to load, and the following error occurs:
500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: Exception condition "TYPE_NOT_FOUND" triggered (termination: RABAX_STATE)
- A dump is also triggered in the backend system in transaction ST22:
Runtime Errors RAISE_EXCEPTION
ABAP Program CL_BSP_WD_APPL_MODEL_RTTI=====CP
Application Component CA-WUI-WKB
A RAISE statement in program "CL_ABAP_TYPEDESCR=============CP" has raised exception condition "TYPE_NOT_FOUND".
"CL_ABAP_TYPEDESCR=============CP" or CL_ABAP_TYPEDESCR=============CM001
The termination occurred in ABAP program "CL_ABAP_TYPEDESCR=============CP", in "DESCRIBE_BY_NAME". The main program was "SAPMHTTP".
In the source code, the termination point is in line 86 of (Include) program "CL_ABAP_TYPEDESCR=============CM001".
81 when kind_intf.
82 raise event create_intfdescr
83 exporting xtype = admin_tab_line-xtype.
84 when others.
85 * all others are erros
>>>>> raise type_not_found.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
CSEARCHC_OBJ_LINE-OBJECT_TYPE, CSEARCHC_OBJ_LINE-OBJECT_ACTION , KBA , CA-WUI-WKB , Development Workbench , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.