How to use the feature conditional formatting in ORD to enhance the reports.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Canvas
- Advanced Reporting
- ORD Detailed Reporting - Live Data
Reproducing the Issue
Use Conditional Formatting feature to enhance the reports by changing the following on basis of custom conditions on a certain column:
- font size
- font family
- font color
- background color
Below are the steps to use Conditional formatting feature in ORD:
- Create the report in ORD/ Advanced reporting and save it.
- Edit the report and click on "Edit Formatting" from the top left corner under Edit Component.
- Right click on the column where you want to use Conditional formatting and click on "Conditional Formatting" [Attachment : CF_1.PNG]
- Click on "Add" to add a new conditional format.
- Select the condition and the value; also select the style changes (font size, font family, font color and background color) [Attachment : CF_2.PNG]
- Click on OK and save the changes.
- Run the report with the conditional formatting and see that it is applied. [Attachment : CF_compare.PNG]
conditional, formatting, ORD, canvas, advanced, reporting, report, edit, color, condition, online, designer , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To