All of the following errors can occur when opening applications (SAPUI5, WDA, WebGUI and others) on the cFLP (Central Fiori Launchpad - Portal or Launchpad services on Cloud Foundry):
- A Internal Server Error is displayed when opening any application:
- A Forbidden error is displayed when opening an SAPUI5 application:
- A 404 Not Found error is displayed when opening any application:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Portal service on Cloud Foundry
- Launchpad service on Cloud Foundry
cflp central fiori launchpad cloud foundry flp flp@cf scp sap cloud platform 500 internal server error awda webgui sapui5 fiori app portal backend portal wda 404 not found forbidden cloud portal abap applications , KBA , EP-CPP-CF-LP , Launchpad Content (Apps, Groups, Catalogs, Roles) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.