During the migration of Material - extend existing records by new org level, the below error is encountered:
"Material &1 does not exist in storage location &2 of plant &3"
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage your solution".
- Choose option "Migrate your Data".
- Go to the relevant migration project.
- Select the migration project "Material - extend existing records by new org level".
- Upload the migration template and click activate.
- Click Start transfer.
- Perform the simulation phase followed by the convert value step.
Maintenance status is empty or invalid in the migration template while extending a material to new plant along with other material views.
- Define a Maintenance status with the relevant views in the sheet "Maintenance status setting" of the migration template.
- Provide the view name created in the sheet "Maintenance status setting" to the column "Material Views" in the sheet "Plant data" in the template.
To define the maintenance status , refer to KBA - 2554475 - SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit: Missing material views (e.g. Basic data) or additional views created you does not.
s4_pc, s4hc, ca-gtf-mig, M3206, storage location, material, plant, not, extend, migration, t001l, status, maintenance , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem