You are trying to use the "Replace Product" functionality, but find the button grayed out in the Sales Orders
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Search for XYZ. (XYZ refers to the Sales Order ID)
- Click on Edit and View All.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
Replace Product Button is Grayed out for a Line Item.
Replace Product functionality is not provided, for line item types which are Project Based. For other item types, please find the status below:
|Delivery Status||Replace Product Functionality|
|In Process||Grayed Out|
Replace Product Button Functionality is available for all line item types which are not Project Based.
"Sales Order", "Project","Replace Product" , KBA , project , replace product , sales order , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem