- Can an EC user be assigned to the Client Administrator Group in Onboarding?
- Can we have a default EC user as a Client Administrator in Onboarding group?
- The system will not allow an EC user to be assigned to the Client Administrator Group, thus Crossboarding/Onboarding activities cannot be assigned automatically to the user
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- An actual EC user cannot be assigned to the Client Administrator group in Onboarding.
- In order to have the correct assignment, the user should be provided with permissions for Crossboarding/Offboarding only and any other permission must be removed.
- If you'd like to see this functionality changed in a future release, please consider creating an Enhancement Request
KB Article 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions