You wish to restrict user from posting reversal of Supplier/Customer Journal Entry in app Manage Journal Entries (App ID F0717)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Using App Manage Journal Entries, select Supplier Invoice
- Click on Reverse button
- Enter selections and click on OK
- In App Maintain Business Users copy of role SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT assigned to User
- Click on button Maintain Restrictions
- Change Write, Read, Value Help to Restricted
- For Object Account type choose values A, M, S (Assets, Material, GL Accounts)
- Select Button Restrictions and Values
- Click on button Unrestricted access to allow access to other objects.
- In App Manage Journal Entries, Select Supplier Journal Entry, Click on reverse button and make selections in pop up screen. Click on OK
- Error Generated: Journal Entry & & & You have no authorization for posting to Vendors
F0717, Assets, Authorization, Customers, Vendors, Materials, G/L Accounts , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-TRA , Transaction Apps , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem