- ASE was upgraded from v.15.x to v.16.0.
- A table with a LOB column was altered from 'off-row' to 'in-row'.
- The table in question was previously marked for replication but is no longer replicated.
- DML statements on this table result in the "Invalid column length" error, for example:
Invalid column length: 3005. Value must be between 0 and 3000 at offset -7 for 'data-only' row with minimum row length of 56
- This error is followed by a stack trace that including the following modules:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02
migration, alter, altering, change, update, CR821490, CR#821490, 821490 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.