- Update Termination error VI200: "Item status (document &1, item &2) is missing"
- Error BS001 in report SDVBUK00: "No status object exists for SDI &"
- The sales order item status record in table VBUP is missing.
- The status record in table JSTO is also missing for this sales order item.
- Delivery or other subsequent document cannot be deleted due to error VI200.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
VBAP-OBJNR VBUP inconsistency, JSTO, ZZVBUP02, SDSTATU1, SDSTATU2, STATUS_BUFFER_REFRESH, RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_UPDATE, Positionsstatus , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-ST , Status management , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.