- You have configured the Work Order expiration alerts with the help the Business rule using the function "Trigger Work Order Termination Event"
- You want to modify the content of the email received from the above configuration
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
You can now modify the Content and the Subject line of the email received for the Work Order expiration configured using the Off cycle event Batch. This can be modified by updating the labels for below keys in Manage Language.
- Key for the Work Order Expiration Subject Line - EMPLOYMENT_HRIS_MDF_WORK_ORDER_EXPIRATION_SUBJ
- Key for the Work Order Expiration Email Content - EMPLOYMENT_HRIS_MDF_WORK_ORDER_EXPIRATION_CONTENT
Follow the KBA to understand how to update the labels for each key - 2576546 - Working with the Manage Language Feature - SuccessFactors Cloud
work, order, expiration, alert, EMPLOYMENT_HRIS_MDF_WORK_ORDER_EXPIRATION_SUBJ, EMPLOYMENT_HRIS_MDF_WORK_ORDER_EXPIRATION_CONTENT, contract, off cycle event, Trigger Work Order Termination Event , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-EC-ALR , Alerts & Notifications (saveAlert - EC Core only) , How To