- System throws error message: Error occurs when calling function module in target system System error (portion 0000000001, conversion object ******) The ASSERT condition was violated. (conversion object *******)' when extending a supplier to customer using Customer - extend existing record by new org levels' template.
- Error message occurs during migration when using Customer - extend existing record by new org levels' template.
- "Unable to load data" error occurs when adding Business Partner Role "FLCU00 ("Customer (Fin.Accounting)") to a business partner using the app "Manage Business Partner Master Data".
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
Via Migration Template:
- Open app Migrate your Data.
- Click on Migration Project. For e.g.: Test customer extend
- Choose template Customer - extend existing record by new org levels.
- Click Start Transfer.
Via Manage Business Partner Master Data App.
- Go To App Manage Business Partner Master Data.
- Go To Business Partner. For e.g: 9980000090.
- Scroll to "Roles".
- Click Create.
- Select FLCU00 ("Customer (Fin.Accounting)".
- Click save.
- The error message "Unable to load data" occurs.
- Ensure that the BP Grouping used to create the Supplier is maintained in SSCUI 102742 or for Customers in SSCUI 102741- Define Number Assignment for Direction BP to Customer. (Only the account group can be edited, to add new BP groupings in SSCUI 102741 or 102742 a non-standard expert configuration would be needed)
- Ensure BP Grouping used to create the Supplier is maintained for the Customer Account Group maintained in the migration file.
- Ensure that all of the customers & suppliers in the migration template file already exist.
S4_PC, migration, file, template, extend, customer, supplier, vendor, record, org, levels, LO-MD-BP, CA-GTF-MIG, Assertion, failed, load, data, manage, master, AP-MD-BP-SYN, account, group , KBA , AP-MD-BF-SYN , Master Data Synchronization , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem