The report show the internalID instead of the label when the file is exported via SFTP.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Build the report.
- Set up the Ad Hoc Reports Export to export the file.
- Download it in the STFP account.
- Notice that some fields and filters have the internal ID instead of the label.
The possible reason for this will be that the field or the filter doesn't have the label configured for it.
Most of the jobs that are running in Provisioning will be executed in US English language. Please, make sure that the field or the filter has the label for US English or the language that are configured in your system.
To check the filter labels, you can follow the next steps:
- Under Managing Recruiting, open Internal and External Applicant Search Settings
- Define the all the missing labels for all languages
In case you have a specific field that have the missing label, you need to ensure that the label is configured.
Missing Label, Internal ID, InternalID, Report, Export, SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem