- App Run Advanced Compliance Reports generate reports with erroneous data
- App Manage Journal Entries show journal entries with incorrect tax reporting date for example 00010101 (YYYYMMDD), 31/12/0000 (DD/MM/YYYY) etc.
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Manage Journal Entries had a bug before CE1911, This bug was fixed in CE1911.
The bug was: If user forgot to maintain Tax reporting date when reversing a journal entry in Manage Journal Entries app, incorrect tax reporting date for example 00010101 was be saved into the tax reporting date (bkpf-vatdate) in reversal document.
The steps below are used to correct legacy data.
Should you face issue as described in symptom create incident and SAP will carry out the following steps in backend from release 2102
Once access approved Run report MJE_VATDATE_DOWNLOAD. Click on Execute
- Fill company code and fiscal year, then Execute.
- Open downloaded file. Provide customer with downloaded file. The proposed date will automatically be filled by program. Customer must type in User confirmed tax reporting date (YYYYMMDD). Then save the file and return to SAP.
- Run report MJE_VATDATE_UPLOAD
- Choose the file saved in step 3, then Execute.
- After running completed, log will be shown. For each line in the file, if update successfully, change log will be saved into the journal entry.
Tax reporting date, VATDATE, Report, F0717, F1515, Run Advanced Compliance Reports, , KBA , FI-LOC-SRF-RUN , Run Time , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , Problem