You have developed an extension that could be re-used by several customers, you would like to packaged it and deliver it to different
How can you package your solution from your SAP S/4 Hana Cloud instance?
You can build an Extensibility Template.
- You must request the enablement of "Namespace and Template Development" according to this SAP Note 2787809 - ATO: Enable Namespace and Template Development in S/4HANA Cloud
- After that the key users can develop extension items in a dedicated namespace. The users must assign themselves to that namespace via app Extensibility Settings
- The extension items in that namespace can then be collected into an Extensibility Template in the app Export Extensibility Template
- The Extensibility Template can then be downloaded from the system and be uploaded to other customer systems
- The upload is done in app Import Extensibility Template
Supported Extension Items:
|App Name||Extensibilty Item|
|Custom Business Objects||Custom Business Object
For details, see Creating Custom Business Objects.
|Custom Reusable Elements||Custom Code Lists
For details, see Creating Custom Code Lists.
|Custom Fields||Custom Fields
For details, see Creating Custom Fields.
|Custom Logic||Custom Logic
For details, see Creating Custom Logic.
|Custom Reuse Library||Custom Library
For details, see Creating Custom Libraries and Methods.
|Custom Analytical Queries||Custom Queries
For details, see How to Create Custom Queries
|Custom CDS Views||Custom CDS Views
For details, see Creating Custom CDS Views
Extensibility templates, extension items, extensibility, SAP Application Services , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-SL , Manage and Import Software Collections , Problem