- Fault Manager (FM) performed unplanned failover due to false positive
- FM detected false positive due to rare condition like:
- pid was not found on /proc directory
- OS error
- unexpected behavior
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03 PL07
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL07 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL07 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
CR821475, CR#821475, 821475 RepServer, RS, Fault Manager, FM, HADR, BHADR, CHADR, failover , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.